We’re a startup company which is based in Shibuya, Tokyo. We’re in expanding phase, so are looking for some full-time web engineers.
Our Service and Product
Development team consists of some full-time and freelancers. Some of us are working at the office but most of engineers are working remotely. Our preferences on development are currently like these.
- Serverless Framework
- AWS Kinesis/Glue/Athena/QuickSight
- CI/CD (CircleCI)
We basically speak in English during team meetings and pair programming. Also, tasks are managed in English. But Japanese is spoken during the meetings involving other teams like Sales, Service and etc.
- Clarifying uncertainness (Ask questions, Breaking down the issue into parts)
- Curiosity on business growth (Measure and improve)
- Team Development (Respect other members and work with commitment)
- Comfortable with modern web technologies e.g. React, TypeScript, Babel, Webpack, Headless browser, Serverless, etc
- Interests on Japanese culture
You would need to pass coding test or pair programming session with us after 1st interview.
- Working permit / Visa support
- Social insurance / Welfare pension insurance, Labor insurance
- Annual leave
- Expense: Transportation fee (max 30,000 yen/month), Development tools, Seminars, etc
- Remote work
- English: Advanced
- Japanese: Beginner (N5-N4)
How to Apply
Email to email@example.com with your latest resume or LinkedIn url. Also contact via LinkedIn is fine.